SUPERCHARGE YOUR EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
I help re-engage leaders and
supercharge Employee Engagement
I help re-engage leaders and supercharge Employee Engagement
What is Driving Happiness at Work?
Frank’s Keynote Topics
Chasing Culture – Employee Engagement is all about alignment, but to what?
- Discusses why culture is important to us as individuals
- Explains what culture is
- Details the key components that make up culture
- Provides a roadmap to creating a great culture
The Hardest Part of Leadership – why leadership isn’t for everyone
- Discusses the most common unexpected issues for leaders
- Provides scripts on how to have difficult conversations
- Helps leaders create an awareness around these issues
How to Keep People from Quitting
- Teaches 3 of the most common reasons people quit
- Creates systems to avoid these issues and to help people feel seen and heard
- Explains why self-assessment is the key to effective feedback
Trust is Everything
- Explains the impact trust has on Resilience and Employee Engagement
- Teaches the 4 elements of Trust
- Explains which single element has the greatest impact on trust
- Shows how day to day actions impact trustworthiness
I will train you to:
- Dramatically improve your Employee Engagement
- Engage leaders with basic, easy to implement tools
Coaching is the “secret sauce” for helping to implement training. We have all left a training with great intent on implementing a variety of new ideas. With coaching, you have a partner to not only hold you accountable but also to help you customize the ideas to your style and help you navigate the
complexity of leadership.
Sometimes you just need someone to come and point you in the right direction. I can come along side you and your team, helping you decide what you want your culture to look like, evaluating where you are now and helping lead you to create what you have pictured in your mind.
Supercharging Employee Engagement, Re-Engaging Leaders, Driving Happiness at Work
The average Formula 1 lap falls around 1 min and 26 seconds. My goal is to share a good culture tip within that same amount of time.